SMALL SCALE WATER TREATMENT
The DAYLIFF ‘WG’ Water Purifier is an integrated water treatment plant specifically designed to treat the majority of surface waters including the removal of silt, suspended solids and bacteria in small-scale domestic, institutional and commercial applications. The units are simple to operate, low cost and easy to maintain and can provide consistent water quality to WHO standards. Three installation options are offered:-
· Four stage treatment process including flocculation, settlement, filtration and chlorination providing treated water to the highest standards.
· GRP (fiberglass) construction for strength, low maintenance and indefinite life.
· High efficiency vertical flow type settlement basin incorporating sludge bleed.
· Alternative of large capacity gravity sand filter for gravity applications or Dayliff DX sand filter for pumped applications providing efficient filtration and simple operation.
· Automatic proportional feed chemical dosage using ‘Dosatron’ chemical feeders. These unique dosers use energy in the water flow as their power source providing accurate and consistent dosage regulated by plant output.
· In-line flow meter to adjust and monitor plant output.
· Simple in-line installation with three adjustable legs to assist leveling.
· Fully automatic control – the plant matches output to site demand.
With an output of up to 12000 litres a day of averagely contaminated raw water and more for lightly polluted waters, the DAYLIFF ‘WG’ Purifier is suitable for settlements of up to 100 people. Using only basic water treatment chemicals (Flocculant and Chlorine), high quality treated water is available. This high level of performance combined with long life GRP construction, simple maintenance and easy installation make DAYLIFF ‘WG’ Purifiers the ideal solution for all small scale water treatment requirements.
HOW TO BOTTLE MUNICIPAL WATER FOR SALE!
Dayliff Pure Water treatment plants are specially designed for the production of totally pure water from the majority of natural or municipal sources, typical applications being bottled water production, institutional and commercial food processing facilities and manufacturing facilities requiring pure water in the production process. They eliminate most conditions of impurity including sediment, unappetizing taste or odor, and the most serious of all, bacteriological contamination, the treated water output being to the highest consumption standards.
Utilizing six stages of treatment the plants use no chemicals, are simple to operate, provide consistent pure water without any maintenance other than routine cleaning and cartridge replacement, cost very little to run and are extremely good value. Two standard designs are offered rated at 1000 litres/hr and 2000 litres/hr outputs and plants are supplied complete with the treatment components as well as necessary ancillary accessories all frame mounted to provide a complete, easily installed unit. Though the main application is for bottled water production, the plants are also suitable for in-line filtration for a distributed supply and also bespoke plants can be designed and manufactured to suit specialized treatment requirements.
With benefits of simplicity, economy and, most importantly, effectiveness, Dayliff Pure Water treatment plants are the ideal solution for the production of totally pure water from the majority of semi-treated water sources.
Dayliff Pure Water Treatment Plants are designed to purify sweet, low conductivity, soft and neutral raw waters as is typically provided from low turbidity natural and semi-treated municipal sources. They do not treat for dissolved trace elements, including salinity, or change hardness levels or pH.
Prior analysis of the raw water to assess its suitability to this treatment process is important as there are some conditions for which it will not provide WHO standard potable water .