SMALL SCALE WATER TREATMENT
The DAYLIFF ‘WG’ Water Purifier is an integrated water treatment plant specifically designed to treat the majority of surface waters including the removal of silt, suspended solids and bacteria in small-scale domestic, institutional and commercial applications. The units are simple to operate, low cost and easy to maintain and can provide consistent water quality to WHO standards. Three installation options are offered:-
· Four stage treatment process including flocculation, settlement, filtration and chlorination providing treated water to the highest standards.
· GRP (fiberglass) construction for strength, low maintenance and indefinite life.
· High efficiency vertical flow type settlement basin incorporating sludge bleed.
· Alternative of large capacity gravity sand filter for gravity applications or Dayliff DX sand filter for pumped applications providing efficient filtration and simple operation.
· Automatic proportional feed chemical dosage using ‘Dosatron’ chemical feeders. These unique dosers use energy in the water flow as their power source providing accurate and consistent dosage regulated by plant output.
· In-line flow meter to adjust and monitor plant output.
· Simple in-line installation with three adjustable legs to assist leveling.
· Fully automatic control – the plant matches output to site demand.
With an output of up to 12000 litres a day of averagely contaminated raw water and more for lightly polluted waters, the DAYLIFF ‘WG’ Purifier is suitable for settlements of up to 100 people. Using only basic water treatment chemicals (Flocculant and Chlorine), high quality treated water is available. This high level of performance combined with long life GRP construction, simple maintenance and easy installation make DAYLIFF ‘WG’ Purifiers the ideal solution for all small scale water treatment requirements.