SOLAR POWERED WATER
Continuing from our last discussion we discussed about the LORENTZ pump and more specifically the LORENTZ PS helical rotor pumps. Today we continue with the same but on a different kind of the same pump as we seek to look at more solutions on solar water pumping.
LORENTZ PS centrifugal pumps are high quality products designed for higher flow drinking water supply, livestock watering, pond management and irrigation applications. PS centrifugal pumps provide large volumes of water economically, without pollution, anywhere.
The LORENTZ PS range of DC powered centrifugal pumps has been designed specifically to pump larger volumes of water efficiently using solar power. These highly efficient pumps can achieve flow rates of 79 m3/hour.
Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. This modular concept keeps all electronics above ground providing, simple servicing, ease of access and a low cost of ownership.
· Long life expectancy and proven in service record
· Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
· Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
· Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination
· Fast and simple installation
· Cost effective spare parts philosophy
· Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping reducing production costs and reducing carbon footprint
· Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimize efficiency
· Engineered in Germany
· Water temperature specific variants to provide the most efficient outputs
· High quality non corrodible materials used throughout
· Cast stainless steel components
· Solar direct connect with AC connection options
· MPPT technology to maximize power use from PV modules
· ECDRIVE DC brushless motors, designed for solar, with over 90% efficiency
· Optional data logger