DAYLIFF PERKINS GENERATORS
It’s vital for every successful organization to have uninterrupted power supply to allow for smooth and continuous operations. Considering utility power can be quite inconsistent, it is key to have a ‘plan B’ in place.
Davis & Shirtliff, the regional leading supplier of water and energy equipment recently introduced the competitive range of Dayliff Perkins Generators poweredby efficient Perkins water-cooled diesel engines. They are robust, high quality units designed for continuous duty in a wide range of power supply applications. All sets offer the following features:-
- Powered by dependable and efficient Perkins water cooled diesel engines.
- Close coupled at 1500rpm to a brushless single bearing alternator with solid state AVR regulation.
• Base frame mounted on anti-vibration mounts and including a high capacity base mounted fuel tank for extended operation time.
• Powder coated sound and weather proof canopies with residential silencer for extremely low noise operation.
• Integral DSE digital control module that provides selectable readout of electrical voltage, phase current, output frequency and battery voltage and engine speed, hours run, oil pressure and coolant temperature.
• Automatic shut down protection in the event of low engine oil pressure, high engine temperature and over and under speed with warning indicators provided for each condition.
• Digital automatic mains failure provision for starting the generator. An additional automatic transfer switch is also required for mains/generator power transfer .
Dayliff Perkins diesel generators are reliable, economical and high specification products that are the ideal solution for all continuous duty and standby power generating requirements.
Please click here to read more about generators offered by Davis & Shirtliff