Davis & Shirtliff Garissa is the 33rd and the youngest branch which started operations December last year. Last month the branch supplied, installed and commissioned a #DayliffYanan 31kVA at Northern Water Services Board.
Dayliff Yanan P Series generators are robust, high quality units designed for continuous duty in a wide range of power supply applications. All sets also offer the following features:-
• Powered by dependable and efficient water cooled Perkins type Lovol engines.
• Close coupled at 1500rpm to a brushless single bearing alternator with solid state AVR regulation.
• Base frame mounted on anti-vibration mounts and including a high capacity base mounted fuel tank for extended operation time.
• Powder coated sound and weather proof canopies with residential silencer for extremely low noise operation.
• Integral digital control module that provides selectable readout of electrical voltage, phase current, output frequency and battery voltage and engine speed, hours run, oil pressure and coolant temperature.
• Automatic shutdown protection in the event of low engine oil pressure, high engine temperature and over and under speed with warning indicators provided for each condition.
• Digital automatic mains failure provision for starting the generator. An additional automatic transfer switch is also required for mains/generator power transfer.
Pic. Northern Services Board Procurement Manager Mr. Benedict Kimwaki (left) with D&S Garissa Manager Mr. Leonard Njiru