There are new notable innovations in the Engines industry one being ‘emission compliant’ approved engines. Davis & Shirtliff now supplies new KOHLER diesel engines using the latest technology to give exceptional levels of performance, economy and reliability .
Davis & Shirtliff Garissa is the 33rd and the youngest branch which started operations December last year. Last month the branch supplied, installed and commissioned a #DayliffYanan 31kVA at Northern Water Services Board.
Dayliff Yanan P Series generators are robust, high quality units designed for continuous duty in a wide range of power supply applications. All sets also offer the following features:-
• Powered by dependable and efficient water cooled Perkins type Lovol engines.
• Close coupled at 1500rpm to a brushless single bearing alternator with solid state AVR regulation.
• Base frame mounted on anti-vibration mounts and including a high capacity base mounted fuel tank for extended operation time.
• Powder coated sound and weather proof canopies with residential silencer for extremely low noise operation.
• Integral digital control module that provides selectable readout of electrical voltage, phase current, output frequency and battery voltage and engine speed, hours run, oil pressure and coolant temperature.
• Automatic shutdown protection in the event of low engine oil pressure, high engine temperature and over and under speed with warning indicators provided for each condition.
• Digital automatic mains failure provision for starting the generator. An additional automatic transfer switch is also required for mains/generator power transfer.
Pic. Northern Services Board Procurement Manager Mr. Benedict Kimwaki (left) with D&S Garissa Manager Mr. Leonard Njiru
Every home needs a power back-up generator, frequent mains-power failure (black out) many times creates a bad feeling and many inconveniences and leaves many families/businesses stranded waiting for the ‘power to come back’. You could stop this today by buying affordable power generator. Check generator range offered by Davis & Shirtliff in this link http://goo.gl/xDxCxD
Do not accept to stay in darkness or light up your candle anymore from this month of March, call 0711079200 or mail sales to get your best offer
The ‘India’ range of positive displacement reciprocating cylinder type hand pumps are long established, robust products for general borehole and well applications. Designed to international standards, reliability has been extensively proved in a huge number of installations throughout the world, their heavy-duty construction being suitable for continuous operation over long periods. India hand pumps are also simple to install and maintain at the village level using basic tools and cheap spare parts and they fulfill all aspects of UNDP/World bank hand pump specifications. Basic models are offered as follows:-
India MKII – is a standard pump with 1 ¼ (Galvanized Iron) GI drop pipes and 2 ½ standard cylinder. Output is approx. 15 liters/min at up to 40m depth.
India MKIII – is standard pump with alternative of 2” GI or PVC drop pipes and 2” (Village Level Operation & Maintenance) VLOM open top cap cast iron or Afridev cylinder . Output is approximately 12 liters/min at up to 40m depth.
India Extra Deep well – Heavy-duty pump head with extended counterbalanced handle, 1 ¼ Gi drop pipe and 2 ½ high pressure cylinder. Output is approximately 10litres/min at up to 90m depth.
India Force lift– Modified head with sealed water chamber to accommodate a 10m surface lift to an adjacent tank or water point with 2” GI or PVC drop pipes and 2” VLOM cast iron or ‘ Afridev’ cylinder. Output is approximately 10 liters/min at up to 40m depths
Please click here to read more about India mark II Handpumps